Founded in 2008, our locally owned and operated independent optometrist office, Monona Vision Care (formerly Absolute EyeCare), is conveniently located near the University of Wisconsin in the Walmart Vision Center in Monona, Wisconsin. Our Madison, WI eye doctors also serve the communities of Fitchburg, Oregon, Sun Prairie, McFarland, Cottage Grove, Verona, Middleton, Stoughton, and all of the Dane County area.
We carry the latest Walmart Optical selection of eyeglasses in Madison.
Optometrist in Madison WI at the Walmart Vision Center
Our optometrists in Monona, WI are located in the Walmart Vision Center of Madison WI in Monona, so if you're looking for a Fitchburg or Madison WI eye doctor, look no further. We offer a comprehensive range of eye care and eye exam services to preserve your eye health and improve your vision, including the latest technologies in contact lenses, as well as LASIK and cataract surgery consultations. Our eye doctor in Madison WI uses state-of-the-art optometric instruments and techniques to diagnose your vision and recommend the best eye wear solutions to meet your unique needs.
Our Madison Optometrist at the Walmart eye care center is here to serve you through our online eye clinic. Here's how:
- Find out more about our optometrists
- Directions to our eye clinic and eye doctor in Madison, Wisconsin at Walmart Vision Center
- Most vision insurance plans accepted
Google Maps and Directions for Your Next Eye Exam Appointment
Our Office Hours
- Monday:9:00 am - 8:00 pm (Dr. Emmylou Wilson 11 am - 6:20 pm)
- Tuesday:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday:9:00 am - 8:00 pm (Dr. Elisa Kurt 10 am - 4 pm)
- Thursday:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday:9:00 am - 8:00 pm (Dr. Elisa Kurt 9 am - 1:00pm)
- Saturday:9:00 am - 8:00 pm (Dr. Tim or Emmylou Wilson 9am - 12:20 pm)
- Sunday:12:00 pm - 5:00 pm