The prescription you need
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Contact lens services
Optometrist Madison, WI - Your Monona Eye Doctor - Monona Vision Care
Founded in 2008, our locally owned and operated independent optometrist office, Monona Vision Care (formerly Absolute EyeCare), is conveniently located near the University of Wisconsin in the Walmart Vision Center in Monona, Wisconsin. Our Madison, WI eye doctors also serve the communities of Fitchburg, Oregon, Sun Prairie, McFarland, Cottage Grove, Verona, Middleton, Stoughton, and all of the Dane County area.
We carry the latest Walmart Optical selection of eyeglasses in Madison.
Optometrist in Madison WI at the Walmart Vision Center
Our optometrists in Madison WI, Dr. Timothy Wilson & Dr. Emmylou Wilson, are located in the Walmart Vision Center of Madison WI in Monona, so if you're looking for a Fitchburg or Madison WI eye doctor, look no further. Dr. Wilson offers a comprehensive range of eye care and eye exam services to preserve your eye health and improve your vision, including the latest technologies in contact lenses, as well as LASIK and cataract surgery consultations. Our eye doctor in Madison WI uses state-of-the-art optometric instruments and techniques to diagnose your vision and recommend the best eye wear solutions to meet your unique needs.
Our Madison Optometrist at the Walmart eye care center is here to serve you through our online eye clinic. Here's how:
- Schedule an eye exam appointment online with our eye doctor
- Contact our eye doctor or eye care staff member
- Find out more about our optometrists, Dr. Emmylou Wilson & Dr. Tim Wilson
- Directions to our eye clinic and eye doctor in Madison, Wisconsin at Walmart Vision Center
- Most vision insurance plans accepted including WPS, WEA Trust, Alliance, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, VSP, BadgerCare, Davis Vision, Optum Health (Spectera), VIPA, Medicare, TRICARE, United Healthcare, and many more...
Google Maps and Directions for Your Next Eye Exam Appointment
- Oct 22, 2013 - Monona Vision Care welcomes Dr. Emmylou Wilson
Monona Vision Care is proud to announce the addition of Dr. Emmylou Wilson to our professional eye care team. She is excited to continue the tradition of providing the superior level of eye care our patients at Monona Vision Care have come to expect. More »
- Apr 1, 2013 - April is Sports Eye Safety Month
- Mar 28, 2013 - Try the new Biotrue ONEday Contacts at Absolute EyeCare!
With their revolutionary HyperGel material, Biotrue ONEday contacts are the latest technology from Bausch & Lomb. Absolute EyeCare is proud to offer the Biotrue ONEday. More »
- Mar 18, 2013 - Vision Wellness in the Workplace
- Feb 1, 2013 - Age Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Awareness
- Jan 1, 2013 - Increase Your Awareness of Glaucoma this Month
- Dec 18, 2012 - Use Your Flex Spending & Insurance Benefits before Dec 31!
Schedule your eye exam before those benefits expire. Dr. Wilson will be extending his doctor office hours the week between Christmas and New Year's for your convenience. Call Absolute EyeCare at 608-226-8656 to reserve your appointment now. More »
- Sep 20, 2012 - New Retinal Imaging Technology at Absolute EyeCare!
Absolute EyeCare is proud to be the first office in Madison to offer digital retinal imaging courtesy the all new Nidek AFC-330 retinal camera from Marco Ophthalmic. More »
Our Office Hours
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|